Double kettlebell lunges are an AWESOME advanced exercise for building your glutes, quads and hamstrings. They can be used for strength, hypertrophy or strength endurance. Prior to using two kettlebell master the bodyweight lunge and a single kettlebell lunge.
- Safely pick up two kettlebells.
- Take a larger than normal step forward (or backwards) and plant your front leg.
- Keep your front shin vertical, to avoid strain on your knee, then bend your front and back knee until your rear knee is almost touching the ground.
- Keep your shoulders over your hips to avoid feeling this movement in your lower back.
- Push off your back leg and return to a standing position.
If you want to talk about your workout and nutrition click below.