1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein
1 Large Egg
1/4 - 1/2 Cup Organic Cane Sugar (to taste)
1 Cup Organic Peanut Butter
Pinch of Salt
1/4 Cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat Oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with wax paper
2) Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon. Once mixed you should have a cookie dough consistency.
3) Roll dough into a ball (cookie size can be to your liking) I made small cookies. Roll into a ball and flatten on cookie sheet. Repeat until cookie sheet is full.
4) Use fork to create "train tracks"
5) Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Let cool for 10 minutes