- 2 to 2 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats
- 1/3 crushed honey roasted nuts or maple glazed pecans
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 -2/3 cup naturally no stir peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Grind up your glazed nuts blender and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add your oats, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, cinnamon and mix together.
- Next add your peanut butter. Stir again.
- Add in your vanilla extract and honey a little bit a time. Mixing between pours. Adjust the amount of honey you use depending batter's thickness. Mix again
- Chill batter in fridge for 20 minutes. That way it's easier to roll later.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag. Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.